November 29 - December 01, 2016
Contact Us: 1 (888) 482.6012
Internal Strategies and Data Management
08:15 - 08:50 Continental Breakfast
08:50 - 08:55 Welcome Remarks
08:55 - 09:10 Chairperson’s Opening Address
09:10 - 09:30 Keynote: Using a Data Management Platform (DMP) to Drive Improved Marketing ResultsRyan Hatfield, VP, Digital Campaigns Director,Fifth Third Bank
Bank marketers can no longer avoid engaging in data management and using disparate data within marketing. As they seek to organize, optimize, and activate the right data at the right time in the right channel, marketers are increasingly relying on data management platforms (DMPs) to help execute. Learn how to get started with a DMP, what they enable and why, as well as real-world use cases to spur ideas.
• What DMPs enable, types of data, and audience development
• How Fifth Third Bank is using these insights to inform its marketing strategy
• Results you can take to the bank [executives]
Ryan HatfieldVP, Digital Campaigns Director
Fifth Third Bank
09:30 - 10:10 Keynote: Extracting the Right Data from your New Fintech Initiatives to Build a Complete View of the CustomerCatherine Lynch, SVP, Digital Products,American National Bank of Texas
As amazing and innovativeas new technology and gadgets can be, they are only as useful as theirdata. As banks continue to invest intransformative tools, they also need to know how they are being used, why theyare being used, and by whom (among many other questions). This data enables you to build a completeview of the customer and what kind of experiences they expect.
- What customer information do you need to be capturing?
- What processes should you put in place to enable a 360 degree view of your new technology processes?
- What is your data trying to tell you? What insights can you glean from it?
Catherine LynchSVP, Digital Products
American National Bank of Texas